What information do we collect?
We (Modern Doors Ltd) collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order or contact support through live chat service.
When ordering, registering on our site or contacting support through live chat service, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address and phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
* To process transactions - Your private information provided to us during the registration process will be used for the purpose of processing the payment transaction (third party payment gateway Worldpay), delivering the purchased product (relevant courier company) or providing it's aftersale customer service (liable product manufacturer or service provider).
* To improve customer service - your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs, we use third party services such as Livezilla LiveChat and Trusted Shops to assist us in this process (details below).
* To personalize your experience - your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs (based on anonymous information gathered by Google Analytics).
* To improve our website - we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you (based on anonymous information gathered by Google Analytics).
* (Occasionally) To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you browse our online shop, contact support, place an order or access your personal information.
We use SSL security certificate in our online shop, which means all data (and information) transferred between our servers and your device (and vice versa) are encrypted and protected.
We use a secure third party payment system - Worldpay. All supplied sensitive payment information are entered via SSL technology on Worldpay's payment gateway and then encrypted in their database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
We do not store any payment sensitive data such as credit card numbers on our systems at any time. All online accounts are accessible through customer login, and all personal data stored there can be viewed or changed online. For any other accounts customers can inquire to check what personal data about them is being stored and can request changes to or deleting of the data from our systems.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow them) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone or by contacting customer service.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Integration of the Trusted Shops Trustbadge
Following an order, the Trusted Shops Trustbadge is incorporated into this web page in order to display our Trusted Shops trustmark for buyers and the eventually collected reviews, as well as the Trusted Shops product offer. In balancing the various interests, this serves to safeguard our legitimate prevailing interests in an optimised marketing of our offer. The trustbadge and the services advertised are an offer of Trusted Shops GmbH, Subbelrather Str. 15C, 50823 Köln. Whenever a trustbadge is called up, the web server automatically stores a so-called server log file which contains, for example, your IP address, the date and time of retrieval, the data volume transferred and the requesting provider (access data), and documents the retrieval. This access data will not be evaluated and will be automatically overwritten seven days after your visit to the page. Other personal information will only be transferred to Trusted Shops if you decide, after completing an order, to use Trusted Shops products or have already registered for their use. In this case, the contractual agreement between you and Trusted Shops applies.